Premium solutions in graphic design
Magazine Design and Publications
Whether it’s a 60 or 600 page publication, Shell Graphix can design a fresh concept or build upon a pre-existing one. Discounted rates are available for large publications.
- Magazine Design
- Annual Reports
- Product Catalogues (interlink to online platforms for added exposure)
- Recipe Books
Logo Design, Branding and Stationery
- Logo Design
- Branding and Rebranding
- Corporate Style Guides
- Business Card Design
- Letterheads and With Compliments Slips
- Thank You Cards
- Notepad Design
- Email Signatures
- Envelope Design
- PowerPoint Template Design and Presentations
Graphic Design for Print (and Web)
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Menu Design
- Seasonal Design (Christmas Cards, Calendars, Promo Items, etc)
- Package Design
- Shopfitting Designs and Wall Murals
- Lightbox Posters
- Mobile Advertising (bus, taxi, mobile billboards)
- Car Wraps
Tradeshow and Event Displays
- Pull-up Banners
- Wall Banners and Murals
- Conference Materials
- Digital publication covers a wide range of applications from books, annual reports, product catalogues, magazines and user guides/manuals.
- Add a level of interaction to your publications by embedding image slideshows, video and web interactivity.
- Design digital publications for ipad, ipod, iphone, ereaders and other tablet applications and discover an even larger, untapped audience just waiting to see what you have to offer.
- Digital publication not only saves on print costs but has a much wider audience reach.
Printing - Digital and Offset
- Digital Printing
- Offset and Large Format Printing
- Mail Management
- Special Finishing and Environmental Print Solutions
- Delivery Australia-Wide
A dose of inspiration
(Articles, design projects & more)
Paramobility website and corporate rebrand
Shell Graphix have had the pleasure of working with Para Mobility since 2010. A recent change in ownership and management resulted ...
Kompanero Australia website launch
After months of development the team at Kompanero Australia have finally launched their brand new website that showcases the incredible ...